Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #25

HYCCT1125 - Happy Birthday

This challenge was to make a Birthday Card to bring a smile to someone's life.

For this challenge, I knew I wanted to use my SU Curly Cute stamp set.  I went to my go-to place for ideas....SCS.  In looking at the SU gallery for this stamp set, I came across a beautiful wedding card wedding card.   I knew that's what I wanted use to make my birthday card. 

For this card, I used SU Whisper White card stock and scored the card down the middle and then either side 1" to the end.  Then I turned the card to score the other diagonals.  I punched flowers using the SU Itty Bitty punch for the flowers and four different SU pink colored cardstock.  Topped off the flowers with faux pearls.  I was pleased how this turned out.  Thanks Kirsteen Gill for your inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment