Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #11

HYCCT1111 - Fight Like a Girl!

Here's the challenge for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge held on October 11.... Flowers, lace, glitter, bling, pearls, ribbons.....I adore all things girlie! So my challenge to you is to FIGHT LIKE A GIRL, and create a card or project with some girlie embellishments on there! My inspiration came from GIRLplusPAPER

A group of friends get together to scap.  We had a gift exchange and I won crocheted flowes and ribbon that one of the friends made.  When I had to come up with something girlie, I thought of these beautifully crocheted flowers and leaves from the collection I had won... thanks Karalei! 

I used my Cricut and SCAL to cut out the card base and dsp to fit the card.  The DSP is Recollections Light Pink Damask.  I also used SU Whisper White cardstock.  The ink used on the sentiment is SU Pink Pirouette.  The sentiment stamp is from, [yes, you guessed it] The Stamps of Life {creations2fill}.  The other flower in lower right hand corner is a sticker.



The inside of the card has more crochet ribbon/border and Little Yellow Bicycle Safari Collection paper.  Also added some bling with rhinestones.


No comments:

Post a Comment