Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #22

HYCCT1122 - Find Your Happy Place

The challenge was to draw your inspiration from your happy place and bring a smile to someone's face.  My happy place is somewhere on a beach soaking up the sun.  My Stamps of Life {island2visit} and {summer4fun} was perfect for the job.  I used SU Whisper White cardstock and stamped directly onto that. I first stamped the palms.  I then created a mask to lay over the palm so I could stamp the tree trunk.  I used Garden Green for the palms and Close to Cocoa for the tree and the hammock.  I used my SU marker, Caramel, to color in the tree.  I used Crumb Cake for the sand.  I used Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink for the flip flops and added a little bling.  I also used Regal Rose for the sentiments.

Hope you enjoy my happy place and it brings a smile to your face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment