Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #17

HYCCT1117 - Paint your Heart Out

This challenge was to use any sort of paint in any way you would like on your card.  Ugh, paint...really...I just have SU ink.  I skipped this challenge at first.  As I was making other cards, I remembered I had some Making Memories paint.  I also had some chipboard.  I decided to paint the chipboard and also paint a piece of cardstock as a backup.  I figured I'd be able to use one of those....right?

Well, I ended up using both.  I painted the heart chipboard with MM Bordeaux paint.  I also painted some swipes on a piece of white cardstock.  I added MM Steel paint to the cardstock.  After those dried.  I trimmed the cardstock so both could fit on the card.  For the sentiment, I used a stamp from SU's Three Little Words stamp set and SU Burgundy ink {not sure if that's the right name}.

I actually liked the way this one turned out...even with my uneven stamping :)


No comments:

Post a Comment