Friday, November 11, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #6

HYCCT1106 - Looking In On You

The next challenge was to create a window card.  Pink on the window card would be a great touch.  This one is all about "looking in" on our sisters.

I was looking around on Splitcoaststampers for inspiration.  I came across the double embossing card.  While I didn't double emboss, I did use the same nestie to create my window.

Front of card:

I cut the paper same size as the front of the card.  I used Label 13 nestie to cut the window out of the front of the card. 


Inside of the card:
Using the paper from the front, I added it to the inside of the card.  I stamped the flowers and vase and also sponged around the white cardstock.  I used SU Photo Corner punch for the inside of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment