Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #20

HYCCT1120 - Treat Yourself

The Oct 20th challenge was to Treat Yourself.  Sometimes after a rough day we just need to "treat ourselves" to something decadent and yummy and delicious - or maybe try something a little unique....

Think cupcakes, candies, fruits, cookies, drinks, and chocolate! Yummy edibles that have a touch of pink (any shade) are our treats!

I didn't have many stamp sets with food.  I did have the SU Things I Love stamp set that had some Chocolate....gotta love chocolate.  Again to get inspiration, I went to Splitcoaststampers to the SU gallery and looked up this stamp set.   I found a 3D Purse project at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1821760?&cat=17514.  The colors were great and it was perfect for what I wanted to do with a card.

I used SU Chocolate Chip and another color...sorry, don't remember what that was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment