Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #14

HYCCT1114 - It Touches All of Us!

The October 14th challenge was to make a pink collage!  My inspiration came from a card I had viewed on Ricketts Cricuts blog (http://rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/).  While working on different cards for this challenge, I created this one.  I just had to create it after seeing it.   I thought I was going to use it for the Butterflies of Hope challenge.  But, when this challenge was posted, I knew I had to use it as my collage card.

Here's my collage easel card:

For this card, I used all Stampin' UP paper, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, and DSP is from SU as well.  I stamped the butterfly using SU Punch Potpourri stamp set and punched with SU Butterfly punch. I used the SU Real Red marker to make the faux stitching around the card.  The butterfly was stamped with Pink Pirouette ink.



For the inside of the card.  I used SU Very Vanilla for the base and used SU Real Red marker for the faux stitching.  For the sentimate, I used the Stamps of Life stamp and coordinating Sizzix die.

No comments:

Post a Comment