Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #24

HYCCT1324 - Keep it Under Wraps

Challenge:  As a nurse, I always tell my patients to write things down to ask when the Dr. comes around and I would buy stacks of cheap notebooks at dollar store to give them instead of plain charting paper. I want you to make a decorated (altered) notepad of any kind that can be used by the patients to jot notes, keep address of new friends, family to leave notes, journal of their journey, etc. Since this is Breast Cancer Awareness month, please put at least a spot of pink on it.

I had some notepads that I had purchased from an office supply store.  They were approximately 4" x 6".  I cut a piece of what cardstock to the 4x6 size.  I placed that on top of the notepad and taped (with box tape) to the notepad.  Then cut a piece of melon mambo cardstock, same size to cover the white cardstock.  Cut a smaller white cardstock to stamp onto.

 
 
Stamps:  SU and The Stamps of Life {monogram2build}
Ink:  SU Melon Mambo and Wild Wasibi
 


No comments:

Post a Comment