Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #29

HYCCT1329 - Subway Art with Heart

(Subway)Art with Heart challenge! Subway Art is simply any art you see on the street that isn’t graffiti. Think bill boards, kiosk signs, the sides of busses ect. All you need to take this challenge is a piece of subway art as your inspiration (or you can use the photo below) and of course to put a little of your heart into it! If you choose to use your own inspiration piece please be sure to link it in your description and tell us how you used it.

I created my own Subway art by typing words and phrases in to Micrsoft Word, changing font and color and printed on SU Very Vanilla paper to match the patterne paper I had previously purchased for these challenges..  It wasn't exactly what I wanted to do, but it worked.  I missed a few important words, but message is still there an very imporant.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment