Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 Hope You Can Cling To #19

HYCCT1519 - Pinkalicious!!

Challenge:  use the word PINKALICIOUS and unscramble 3-4 words from those letters that apply to your card!! For example: Ink, Pink, Clip, Pin........and many more!!


This was hard for me.  I first wrote down all the words I could think of and then looked for a stamp set that might work.   Here's what I came up with ...

Pink, Ink, Cup, Silky ribbon, Pin, Slip of paper (sentiment)





I used the #2 Fancy label die for the white after I ran it through the Big Shot using the embossing folder.  I used the #3 Fancy label die for the pink background.  I also inked the edges of the sentiment with Pretty in Pink and a sponge dauber.   Not sure how to use those metal clips, but I wound it through the ribbon.  I thought the round clip worked well with the print on the silky ribbon.

Stamp:  SU Scentsational Season for the Cup, Teeny Tiny Wishes for the Sentiment
Ink:  SU Pretty in Pink and Smoky Slate
Other:  #2 & #3 Fancy label die, SU Snow Burst embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment