Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 Hope You Can Cling To #22

HYCCT1522 - Tears Can Be a Good Thing


Challenge:  use water to release ink to flow over our paper to create something beautiful! Please use the WRINKLE FREE DISTRESS technique on your card. 


I love these HYCCT challenges because it has me trying new things.   I don't have many Tim Holtz Distress ink pads, so I used two of the four I have.  Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door. Beautiful colors!

I slide the stamp pad along my blotter and then spritzed with a water bottle.  I placed the cardstock in the water for a short time.  Then dried with my dry emboss tool.   Then repeat.

Here is my card:


Stamps:  SU Bloom with Hope
Ink:  Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door, StazOn
Embossing Folder:  SU Softly Falling







No comments:

Post a Comment