Thursday, November 5, 2015

2015 Hope You Can Cling To #30

HYCCT1530 - Tough as Nails

Challenge:  You may use any construction related materials to make or embellish your card. It could be drywall spackle, mesh joint tape, aluminum pipe tape, sandpaper, etc....you get the idea. Another take would be to use construction related stamps, but brownie points with me if you come up with something really outside the box.

I used spackling and drywall tape.  Then inked the card and used tape to adhere the drywall tape to the background.  I added washi tape for good measure.



Stamps:  Million & One
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Tangerine Twist and StazOn




HYCCT1530 TEAM  - Turning You Loose!

Challenge:  Use the Tutorial Section.  Here are the rules:

  • You must choose a technique from our tutorials section here on Splitcoast
  • IT MUST BE A TUTORIAL YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED BEFORE
  • You must link to the tutorial you are using in your card description
  • You must have fun and learn something new
I decided to give the Acetate tutorial a try.  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/acetate_card/

Here is my card.

 
Stamps:SU More Merry Messages and Snow Swirled
Ink:  StazOn Cotton White, Bashful Blue 
 
 
 
 

HYCCT1530 Survivor - You've Got This!

Challenge: Make a card of encouragement letting them know it's going to be okay.

I made this card at a make and take so I don't recall all the details, but I thought it was fitting for this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment