Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #20

HYCCT1320 - KISS  technique

KISS - Kindness in Showing Support

Challenge:  I used the KISS technique... I kissed my block though! Yep, I'm not much of a rule follower! SO...I inked up my block and then stamped/kissed the block then put the block onto my paper! tee hee... when you don't have a solid stamp image... WING IT!

I chose KISS because it stands for Kindness in Showing Support... If it's all you can do, please show some kindness and mail some cards!!!! It means SO much to SO many!!!!


I used the Stamps of Life stamps set {thanks4oneyear} and the SU En Francios stamp set.  I also used a flower embossing folder and a 1" circle punch.

I stamped the flower from {thanks4oneyear} in Pretty in Pink.  I inked up the En Francios stamp set and stamped the flower on top of it.  Then I stamped the paper with the flower...  KISS!!

I used Rose Red paper and ink as well.  I really like that SU color!





No comments:

Post a Comment