Sunday, October 2, 2011

Disney Pixar Link Up Party

The Disney Pixar Blog Hop ladies are having the first ever LINK UP PARTY!  Woo hoo!
 
Whether you have scrapbook layouts, cards or other Disney themed projects, find your favorite, or 2 or 3!.  Just post your project and link it up to the appropriate site listed below by October 3, 2011.  Post as many as you would like and link back to this post to tell others about the LINK UP PARTY !!
Scrapbook Layouts … Link up HERE at Crafty Chics Blog
Cards … Link Up HERE at Disney Dreamer Designs
All other projects … Link Up HERE at Love to Crop
So here goes…this is my first post.  I’ve been waiting for…well, not sure what for.  But this is as good of time as any to start.
I was invited to my friends granddaugther's first birthday party.  I also helped by making table decorations and a banner for the pink zebra print Minnie theme.   Those pictures are stored on our computer that crashed and is having computer surgery right now :(    I did however have a picture of the card I made for the gift.

I used the Mickey & Friends cart for Minnie. The "happy birthday" stamp is from The Stamps of Life {birthday4Cookie set}. My inspiration for the Triangle Fold Card came from Splitcoaststampers.

Enjoy and thanks for checking out my first post :)



1 comment: