Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #30

HYCCT1130 - Frilly Paper Ribbon

The Oct 30th challenge was to honour using "what you got".... recycle some tissue paper or get the crepe paper out from the costume box, or convert a strip of discarded DSP into a Frilly Ribbon to adorn a card. Make it cheery make it nice, make someone's day with a fabby little frilly little card.

The ribbon I made out of paper isn't frilly, but it is made from paper.  I had found this card on the Stamps of Life gallery and love it.  I used SU Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock.  I stamped the zebra print stamp from The Stamps of Life {animals4print} on white cardstock and cut a strip to fit the card.  I used Melon Mambo or Basic Black ink on the sentiments which were from Stamps of Life {Happy2becircles} and {birthday4Cookie}.  The circles were either punched out or cut using the George cart on my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment