Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #31

HYCCT1131 - It's a Costume Party!

It's Halloween and the final challenge ... whew!  This challenge was to "disguise" yourselves in a stamping style that is not your own at all for this costume party.

So if you are a CAS (Clean and Simple) stamper - you have to make a vintage, or busy or shabby chic card.

If you normally make "foofy" cards with ribbons and bows and layers, you have to be a CAS stamper today!


I decided to be a CAS stamper today.  I normally like to add layers to my cards.  With this one, I decided not to do that, but I just had to add ribbon.  I used the {flower2build} and {butterfly2build} from The Stamps of Life to create the flower.  I also used the sentiment from the {creations2fill} stamp set.  I stamped directly on the card.. no layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment