Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To challenges

Thank you to Splitcoaststampers for this wonderful month (October) of challenges to benefit patients and families at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston Texas!  I had a great time and this was my first attempt at challenges!  I loved it!  I look forward to the challenge next year.

When I first started out I wanted to make a card each day to keep up.  Well, things like work and life got in the way.  My DH was supportive while I worked on the weekends to try to catch up on my cardmaking.  There were times that I didn't think I was going to get them all done so I would skip around and work on cards I had somewhat of an idea for.  In the end, the cards were not due until Nov 7th, so I frantically worked to participate on each challenge and I'm glad I did. 

The posts below are the cards I made to send to the Center in Houston!  Enjoy and God Bless those patients and families!

No comments:

Post a Comment