Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #14

HYCCT1314 - Blingtastic

This challenge was to create a card that is totally Blingtastic. Use glitter and rhinestones on your card.

My card is a flip card made with a Spellbinders Nestabilities. Two years ago I participated in HYCCT challenges and won this die from Chic and Savvy Crafters. Thanks Amber Shaw!!

I found a video on You Tube showing how to make the flip card. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCcRmKMY53U


Paper: Regal Rose,
Ink: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette
Stamps: TheStampsofLife{hearts2love}, {hearts2diefor}, SU En Francais
Tools: Big Shot, Big Scallopped Square Nestie, Glue Pen, Glitter, Pink rhinestones

This is the front of the card.  I stamped the EnFrancais stmp on the front in Pink Pirouette ink but I think it might be too light to really see all that well.  I also used glue pen on the border around the heart and added glitter.  Cannot see that too well in the picture either.



 
 
 

This is the inside of the "handmade" flip card. 
 

 
 
 
TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment