Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hope You Can Cling To challenge #15

This year, an additional challenge was added at the half-way point ... so there are two cards for Day 15!!

HYCCT1315A - Bursting with Hope
Create a card using a starburst design.  This could be created from cardstock or patterned paper. 

This is the first time I attempted a Starburst card. So what did I do? Found a vido on You Tube to help me with the technique, of course  Thank you to Dawn O at DOStamping ... click here for her tutorial http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2013/08/starburst-card-video-take-2.html

I used some scrap pieces that I had. Cut 3 pieces at 4" x 1-1/2". Cut in triangle. Put in pattern and adhered to a base card that was 3-1/2" x 3-3/4".

I just love this paper with the pink glitter on the flowers.  I really liked how this turned out.  I also used the SU Curly Cute stamp set for the sentiment.





HYCCT1315B - Warm & Furry Fuzzies
Create a card (or tag) with a critter on the cover that is fur covered (warm and furry to cuddle) any animal you please

I used TheStampsofLife {birthday4cookie} and {back2basics}

Ink: StazOn Black, SU Real Red and SU Pacific Point
Paper: White cardstock,k Real Red, Pacific Point
Dots embossing folder, 1-3/8: an 1-3/4" Circle punch
Real Red Grossgrain Polka Dot ribbon





No comments:

Post a Comment