Thursday, October 15, 2015

2015 Hope You Can Cling To challenge #2

HYCCT1502 -Cancer FREE

Challenge:  Make a free style collage card. If you'd like to join in the Mix-Ability challenge, make your card hope themed using 2 or more art mediums.

I'm hoping what I created matches the challenge.

I started with painting using a sponge brush and Making Memories scrapbook colors paint.  I also used some glitter.





The 2nd art medium I used was SU Craft ink - Whisper White and The Stamps of Life "minihexagons4backgrounds".  Flower, button, ribbon and other embellishments were added.   Also used the "HOPE" stamp from The Stamps of Life - "ribbon4cure".


Stamps:  The Stamps of Life: minihexagons4backgrounds and ribbon4cure
Paint: Making Memories Scrapbook Colors - various colors
Ink:  Stazon, SU Whisper White craft ink

No comments:

Post a Comment