Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 Hope You Can Cling To #26

HYCCT1526 - I Believe In Prayers, Love and Fairy Dust

Challenge:  
Make a card with a SPUNKY little FAIRY on it!!!! Let's go SPUNK Cancer!!!! 


I do not have any fairy stamps so I did the next best thing .. GOOGLE.   I googled Spunky fairy and a few cute spunky images appeared.   I decided to use this adorable fairy.

Since the image had purple, pink and blue, I decided to sponge those colors to make a background.  I also used some swirls for the background as well.  I punched out the circle using my SU 2 1/2" circle punch.  I used Scallop die to cut the Melon Mambo cardstock.  I embossed the scallop circle using the Swirls embossing folder.  





Stamps: The Stamps of Life - swirls2build

Accessories:  Swirls embossing folder, Scallop Die, 2-1/2'" Circle punch
Ink:  StazOn, Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, and Bashful Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment